October 3, 2019

Moda Schoolhouse Blog Hop - I Can Make That!

Are you doing the HOP?  The Moda blog hop that is.  If you are, then you have already collected several FREE 18" quilt block patterns.  Today I would like to share my block with you.  I stitched this up from my new fabric line, Home, which is in shops now.

 

I tried to use as many of the fabrics as I could in this block!  I also added a splash of red to really make it pop.  The nice thing about this fabric line is that about any accent color looks great with it!  How about a nice eggplant or olive?  



Nothing makes a house a home like a nice comfy pillow, so that is what I made with my block.


Here is your free pattern compliments of Moda -

 Tomorrow will be the last day of the HOP.  Please visit Zen Chic and Deb Strain to collect the last 2 blocks.  I hope you have had a great time following along!
If you missed any, here are links to the other designers -


September -

23rd - Lella Boutique and Sherri & Chelsi 
24th - Kansas Troubles 
25th - Crystal Manning and Me & My Sister
26th - Jan Patek
27th - Robin Pickens and Corey Yoder
28th - BasicGrey
 October -
1st - Betsy Chutchian and Lisa Bongean
2nd - American Jane 
 3rd - Kathy Schmitz
4th - Zen Chic and Deb Strain



Pin It!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I like your block very much. It's so great to see how you design around stitching, or that you can design blocks AND stitching.

Joni said...

Oh I love this block! I could totally see this as a one block quilt with each center block utilizing my collection of "Kathy Crackles" Your sweet Mama taught me to love 1/2 square triangles and this block is happily filled with them!

Polly Oman said...

Nice pillow design.

Best deals at BI Dashboard (Business Intelligence Dashboard)

Anonymous said...

I like the design

Long Beach Public Storage