February 19, 2010

TNNA

Well, Bonnie and I are in Nashville, Franklin actually, getting ready for the TNNA show (National NeedleArts Association). The picture is of Bonnie's side of the room, which at the moment looks much better than mine! This used to be a traditional x-stitch market, but it has expanded to include some knitting, needlepoint and hopefully embroidery since that's all I brought. Bon and I bought about 8 dozen bakery cookies to bribe people into our room. This bright idea might backfire if we end up eating all of them ourselves.....ohhhhh my insatiable sweet tooth....
I'll take more pictures tomorrow when the show is open.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie's designs look great. Are you two girls still thinking of holding a retreat?

little acorns said...

I hope you have a great time. . . (& I can't wait to talk with you at Market to see how you like doing the show!) If you see Nireko - from Lecien - say hi!. . . I know she is leaving for Nashville tomorrow.
(. . . & I bet your side of the room will be wonderful!)
xo, Bren

WoolenSails said...

Love her pieces, can't wait to see the rest of the show and your area.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Well you are awfully close to my side of the world. Wanna come to Atlanta. I'll take ya'll on one heck of a shopping/quilting hop.

Love
Pat (Scarlett O'Hara)