June 15, 2010

ETSY



I have FINALLY updated my website with my new patterns and I have FINALLY added them to my Etsy shop! I thought it would be fun to add some one-of-a-kind, hand painted pendants to my Etsy shop as well. The samples above are a few of the ones that are available. They are tiny, just 1" x 1 1/2". I've always love anything small - the smaller the better. So when I found these great silver frames I knew I had to get out my smallest paint brush and get busy. The reverse side of each of these pendants has a quote or a poem. The painting is protected by glass.
Even though it's June, Oregon has been quite rainy and gray. It's perfect weather to stay inside and paint!
Pin It!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful pieces.
I haven't worn jewelry in ages, just sits in the box.
I figure when my daughter gets out of her ditzy stage, I will pass it down to her;)

Debbie

Laurie said...

I love the pendants. So very sweet and hand painted too! Hope all is well with you... Laurie

P.S. enjoy the rain, here we go again!

Nan said...

Kathy, your pendants are lovely! Would you be willing to share your source for the little frames? I've been looking for something like this to use as a kind of modern "locket".