October 30, 2016

The Splendid Sampler


I am so happy to share my Splendid Sampler block with you today!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog.  I LOVE  embroidery so when I designed my block I knew that would be the direction I would go.  I know how creative you all are and I'm hoping to see some amazing renditions of this block using applique and/or piecing.


For my design I wanted to share my love of all things hand made.  My hands are always busy, whether with needle and thread or with a paint brush (or snacking on popcorn).  One of the things on my bucket list is to make a crazy quilt so I wanted to honor that dream too!


Stitch Crazy pattern click HERE

*For tips on tracing/transferring your design onto fabric watch this quick YouTube video.


I've been adding a little embroidery to my blocks as I make them - 


One Stitch at a Time club

I'm hoping the embroidery blocks in the Splendid Sampler collection have you wanting to do more embroidery!  If you are looking for small (very doable) monthly projects, you might be interested in my One Stitch at a Time club.  Every month you receive a new design by email.  This is an ongoing club - start and stop whenever you want!  
For more information click HERE.
October #5 - Boo to You
To see an archive of past designs click HERE

I also offer a starter kit with the fabric and threads I'm using along with a small gift.  
Click HERE for more information

For a full listing of all my embroidery patterns please hop over to my website at



I hope you have a happy fall!

Best wishes,
Kathy
Pin It!

3 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Kathy,
I'm visiting from The Splendid Sampler.
I really love embroidery, and I love your designs, they are very pretty. Your book looks fabulous too!
Thank you for your design for The Splendid Sampler, I can't wait to stitch it!
Barbara x

Regina said...

Thanks Kathy....Love this one!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com