November 11, 2014

Blog Hop

                                        

Oh goody!  I get to participate in Buttermilk Basin's Holiday Blog Hop again this year!  It starts December 1st with Quilts by Cheri.
I already know what recipe I'm going to offer - Snickerdoodles!  They are my son Tom's favorite and since he just moved back to Oregon from Boston last weekend I'm going to make them for him.
I do have to admit I wasn't one of those Mom's that baked fresh cookies for my kids very often.  I usually picked up a pack of Oreos or something.  One time I decided to actually bake cookies for them and when they came home from school and saw warm, soft cookies on the cooling rack they said, "We didn't know cookies could be made at home!".  How sad is that!  hahaha


Here is a list of all of the participating blogs -
Dec 1 * Quilts by Cheri
Dec 2 * Plumcute Designs
Dec 3 * Gail Pan Designs
Dec 4 * The Woolen Willow
Dec 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
Dec 6 * Cardiff Farms
Dec 7 * Blackberry Primitives
Dec 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
Dec 9 * Heartspun Quilts
Dec 10 * Notforgotten Farm
ME!  Dec 11 * Kathy Schmitz
Dec 12 * Crabapple Hill
Dec 13 * Primitive Gatherings
Dec 14 * Buttermilk Basin
Pin It!

6 comments:

Louise in Central Oregon said...

Love your small Xmas tree's star on top. Is that handmade or what? Thanks. Louise

Unknown said...

Thank You for the small Wool Christmas tree skirt, & cookie recipe love your Blog. pdance1962@att.net

Maestro said...

great..i love it

http://zzb.bz/DK0Dg

Unknown said...

until now, I didn't know how to bake cookies...
Get Best Info for Elk Grove Garage Doors

Unknown said...

until now, I didn't know how to bake cookies...
Get Best Info for Elk Grove Garage Doors

Unknown said...

good luck to all participants....
Get Best Info for What is Schumann Resonance