May 1, 2014

Patchwork Garden

New fabric!!!!  This line is all reds and creams and has a sweet little garden theme.  My photos aren't the best, sorry.  The reds are much better in person. I've been sewing more in the past week than I have in the past year getting ready for Quilt Market.
I have a new set of 12 embroidery patterns and an appliqué quilt I'm working on.  The appliqué quilt, called Garden Home, has these cute little blocks - 4" x 4".  I love little and these hit the spot.
blocks for Garden Home quilt


Stitched in Red embroidery blocks
I also designed a quilt using the embroidery blocks.  The individual ones can hang on an Akfeld Wire dowel hanger (12" x 12" blocks).

Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!  The fabric will be available in October! 
Pin It!

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the new fabric and I like how you did the stitcheries with it, those are my favorite to do.

Debbie

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I haven't done a quilt with stitchery in it but I have seen so many now that I think I will at some point.

Me and My Stitches said...

Love your new creations - and I can't wait to see those fabrics in person - red is my favorite!

Loris said...

The peak of those baby birds is adorable. Can't wait to see the full designs!

Robyn of Robyns Nest said...

Love the look of the new fabric & am excited about your new patterns

susiefloozie said...

Love your projects!

herky907 said...

Looks like fun, like the tablecloth.

Regina said...

Love embroidery and little blocks!