May 23, 2013

The Bitty Bag

I'm finally caught up with Market orders and I have finished unpacking and sorting all of my Market goodies!  I found a few fun rulers and other little notions, but the best thing I came home with was this Bitty Bag personalized just for me!  I was so surprised to receive this sweet little bag with pockets galore.  The very talented and generous Peggy H. was so sweet to have made this special bag for me.  I feel so lucky!  The pattern Peggy used is great because it has so many compartments-  it's easy to keep everything where it belongs. Click on the link to go to the Sew Mini Pieces website if you want to see other patterns.
Thanks so much Peggy!

pattern by Sew Mini Pieces

Pin It!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful bag and beautifully made. I still need to try some, thought I would start with a simple tote styles first.

Debbie