February 19, 2013

Tiny treasure!

I am so in love with this tiny pieced charm!  I found it at Me and my Stitches.  Just to give you some perspective, the button is only 1".  I've always had a thing for miniatures and I was thrilled when a friend directed me to this website.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Today is the second stop on the Moda blog hop.  Make sure you stop by Bonnie of Cotton Way,
Brigitte of Zen Chic, Anne of Bunny Hill.  For the rest of the schedule click HERE.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

Hi Kathy! Glad you received your pendant and that you are happy with it!!

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

that pendant is waaaaayyyyy too cute. Popping over there to check it out for myself.

Domestic Bliss said...

ooh... checked out "Me and My Stitches"... awesome miniatures!

Gayle said...

I have one of Julie's pendants too and I love wearing it cuz it always gets comments and admiration from others. Good choice! I'm a huge fan of hers!