December 5, 2011

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!  Yes, I know I just "yelled" that, but it's truly my favorite time of year! I invited my nieces over to drink hot chocolate and help me decorate.  Olivia and Emily drew this lovely,
cozy Christmas scene on my chalkboard and I wanted to share it with you.

It's also time again for....wait for it.......anticipation building......another Moda blog hop!!  YIPPEE!!!  I think I love giving things away as much as Moda does!  This is a short little blog hop - it starts today and goes through the 9th.  Check back here on the 8th for a free pattern, recipe and other treats!
Today, hop on over to Minick and Simpson, Bunny Hill, Me and My Sister, and Deb Strain.
There are LOTS of give aways!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



Pin It!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love their christmas drawing, so sweet.
Can't wait to see your free pattern, always love them.

Debbie

Robyn of Robyns Nest said...

Olivia & Emily's chalk board doodle is really good.I do love a blog hop !What about a chalkboard doodle from you? On the big chalk board doodle doors in your studio

Strlady said...

Woot Woot! Love blog hops!

Roxane said...

This drawing is very nice. What a good idea this chalkboard !

Kristen King said...

I was so lucky to win at the last blog hop...and what a treat to get a jelly roll from you...I'm still excited! I can't wait to see your new free pattern! :)